Tuesday, September 20, 2016

How Negative Body Image can be an Excuse for Deeper Intimacy-Video

 
 
"I HATE my Thighs!" I don't like my Butt." "I wish I was 10 pounds thinner." 
These are the excuses that many women make about not being in a relationship or having sex. "I'm disgusting."
"No one is gonna love me anyways in this body.
 
These are some of the hidden beliefs that many women hold. 
After years of blaming my life on my body, I can honestly say"I DON'T BUY IT!!!!!"

It is not your body that you are afraid of sharing with 
another, it is something way deeper than that. It isn't your body that is keeping you from accepting yourself. 
It is something deeper. 
Our bodies house HUGE capacity for love and connection. As we shed our fear of intimacy with others and ourselves we open up.
Watch this video as I talk about "How Negative Body Image can be an EXCUSE for a lack of Deeper Intimacy."

Love,
Marla 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment