Wednesday, October 16, 2013


Reiki for Weight Control Course Recording Available

After just 3 weeks, many participants lost weight, however most importantly they shifted major belief patterns. These shifts have created a saner & more loving relationship with their food and body! If you'd like to receive a download of this "Reiki for Weight Control" Course, please email me.

Reiki for Weight Control Course Recording Available 



Check out what the Course Participants are saying.....

 
Marla is the most amazing, transformation teacher ever... Tonight's class was way beyond weight loss, she took us to a place of deep seeded self love and positive beliefs... I highly recommend this class to anyone who wants to move forward in any area of their life, this 3 week series will really take you to that next level."

"I can't believe how much I love myself. I feel great. The weight is falling off and everyone is noticing."

"This course has helped me realize all the negative beliefs I have about my weight. Through the reiki and Marla's guidance and experience, I have been easily changing my behaviors and my weight is adjusting BEAUTIFULLY."

Reiki for Weight Control


Details: 3 Week tele- class Recording Available-as an email or a CD that I will ship to you.
$33 You will also receive follow up emails with instructions for deepening the class.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment